Wedding Roles and Responsibilities
27th September 2017
We’re often asked by clients – “who is supposed to do this”? or “exactly what am I meant to do on the big day?” Members of the bridal party feel honoured to be asked and to have important roles but they get worried about what they should be doing, when and how.
This handy little infographic prepared by Lawrence of Great Speech Writing may just help to relieve a few of those concerns. Please do feel free to share it with all members of your bridal party to put them at ease.
With thanks to Great Speech Writing for the fun infographic
Share this post
- How to destress before your wedding day
- A late afternoon, chic Lancashire wedding with two marquees!
- Ask The Expert: How To Choose Your perfect Wedding Car
- Children at weddings: Yay or Nay?
- Ask the expert: a guide to finding your perfect wedding suit
- Ask The Expert: Understanding Humanist Ceremonies
- An elegant wedding with a Mexican flavour
- Kirsty & Tom’s Wedding Weekend Part 2
- Kirsty & Tom’s Wedding Weekend – Part 1
- Laura & Lee’s Woodland Wedding