Wedding Dress Trends 2018
1st November 2017
Looking to 2018 and the wedding dress styles coming through, we could definitely see more plunging necklines, deep side slits and a little more body exposure. Whilst the fuller skirted dresses featured a cleaner look with less lace and more simplicity. Here we look at just three industry designer labels to see what details in their latest collections.
The Metropolis collection seemed to span the decades with their latest collection, with some gowns screaming 1930-40’s chic with others featuring a 1970’s vibe complete with deep sharp clean-line necklines, resurgent waist seams and flowing sleeves.
Here are some of our favourites…
Enzoani’s collection still heavily features lace with necklines also veering south. The elegant wedding dress collection is carefully designed all under the brands Creative Director Kang Chun Lin style.
Here are our top seven favourites…
Last but certainly not least… Atelier Pronovias. The collection certainly bares and dares, with strings of glistening beads and lace detailing into set patterns. What’s not to love!
Main image: Pronovias
Share this post
- How to destress before your wedding day
- A late afternoon, chic Lancashire wedding with two marquees!
- Ask The Expert: How To Choose Your perfect Wedding Car
- Children at weddings: Yay or Nay?
- Ask the expert: a guide to finding your perfect wedding suit
- Ask The Expert: Understanding Humanist Ceremonies
- An elegant wedding with a Mexican flavour
- Kirsty & Tom’s Wedding Weekend Part 2
- Kirsty & Tom’s Wedding Weekend – Part 1
- Laura & Lee’s Woodland Wedding